Karmen Wilhelm, VP of Marketing discusses the importance of branding and how Van Meter, Inc., with 15 locations throughout Iowa, Illinois, and Nebraska, recently redefined their brand to reflect their past growth and future goals. Specifically, you’ll learn:
- why research is so important to branding
- how a brand strategy smooths transitions into new markets
- why employees are so important to your brand
- how to share the brand message across all channels
- why good branding takes discipline
- why branding is not a “one and done” effort
- why you need ongoing feedback from customers
- how you can start doing “research” on any budget
- why you need to ask WHY you do what you do
- why you can’t be afraid to fail
No matter what your industry, company size, or product mix, your company’s brand is critical to its success. And it’s so much broader than what you do or how you do it, it’s WHY you do it. That’s what will guide your marketing plan and help you market boldly!
Subscribe to Market Boldly on iTunes or Google Play Music. Please share this podcast with your friends and associates in manufacturing and distribution.