How will marketers combat Amazon and other new competitors?
What’s it like to work in marketing for electrical distribution?
How has it changed in the last 20 years?
Join me with guests April Braun, Director of Marketing for Werner Electric (MN) and Scott Lepsky, Marketing Manager for the F.D. Lawrence Company (OH) for Part 1 of a two-part podcast: “Why electrical distributor marketing matters…especially now. Is your team ready?” We discuss:
- The challenges and opportunities of the marketing job
- Why relationships matter, now more than ever
- What’s changed over the years…and what hasn’t
- What industry marketers are good at, and what needs work
- Why data is critical now and in the future
- Why distributors have an advantage over Amazon
In the coming months, marketing will be more important than ever as electrical distributors face increasing competition. They need highly skilled marketing teams guided by a strategic plan that’s based on company goals. Learn how two experienced marketers are building their teams and plans for 2018 and beyond.
Subscribe to Market Boldly on iTunes or Google Play.