Join me with guest John Favalo vice president of Mower and leader of its B2B practice. Mower is one of America’s largest privately held full-service marketing, advertising, PR, and strategic consulting agencies with nine locations throughout New York, and in Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, and Cincinnati.
A former agency owner, B2B veteran, and award-winning marketer, John shares some of Mower’s guiding principles for competing in today’s highly competitive, fast moving and rapidly changing world of distribution and manufacturing.
In this 45-minute podcast, you’ll learn:
• How distributors can avoid be swept away by the Amazon tsunami: https://www.mower.com/insights/can-your-brand-survive-the-amazon-tsunami/
• The 3 qualities of Mower’s transformation Brand as Friend (BAF) philosophy (based on behavioral science research)
• How to manipulate and leverage the 3 drivers for each of those qualities to create a competitive advantage
• The answer to the question, “Does the human element still matter?”
• How to structure a “progressive product launch”
• The 6 dirty words of product launches and how to avoid them
• What John thinks about awards programs, contests, and product endorsements.
• How and why to build customer loyalty in a price-sensitive environment.
• John’s advice to marketers: “You can never know enough about ____________.”
To learn more about the topics we discussed, download these free resources:
• Can your brand survive the Amazon tsunami? – AmazonChallenge_1102
• New Product Launch Think List – NewProductLaunchThinkListV2