Join me with guest Rich Ryan of RGR Services, an independent sales firm specializing in trade show exhibit sales and exhibit floor management for B2B and B2C events. Rich handles advertising sales for B2B publications tED Magazine, the trade publication of NAED, and Independent Electrical Contractors’ trade magazine. In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Tips for getting attention and making the best use of your ad space
- Strategies for getting the most out of trade shows
- What makes an award-winning ad
- What annoys Rich and Katrina’s about some ads
- How to get the best work out of the creative team
- What creatives can do to get better results
- Why you need to really know your audience
- How research can help you improve your ads
Includes shout outs to: Topaz Lighting, Cooper Electric, Ideal Industries, Bridgeport Fittings, Patriot Aluminum, Shat-R-Shield, Hank Bergson, Patriot Aluminum and Sandusky Painting.
Subscribe to Market Boldly on iTunes or Google Play Music. Please share this podcast with your friends and associates in manufacturing and distribution.