Join me with my guest, Ted Simpson, Vice President of Marketing for the Electrical Division of AD or Affiliated Distributors as we discuss trends, technology and teams in marketing for electrical distributors and manufacturers. With 580 members across seven different industries, AD is North America’s largest marketing/buying group for construction and industrial supplies.
I met Ted at AD’s 2017 Electrical North American Meeting in Dallas after AD Marketing Manager Peggy Penjuke asked me to kick off their marketing network session. Ted has been with AD for about two-and-a-half years. Prior to that, he Head of Marketing for the North American Division of Phillips lighting, where he worked for nearly 16 years.
Listen in as we discuss:
- The mission and benefits of AD on behalf of its members
- How AD is embracing technology to generate leads and drive business to their members
- Who should be included in your marketing dream team
- The importance of marketing groups to distributors
- How to get up to speed on new platforms and technologies
As marketers, we’re always learning how to use data and technology to benefit our customers and grow our businesses. If you’d like to see a specific topic discussed on Market Boldly, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll put it on the editorial calendar!